back and ready to get to my goal weight!

Hello! I'm not a new account, but I've been gone for about a year now and am looking for some new friends to help me get back on track with my goals!! let me know if you're looking for a new friend! I don't need anyone with a specific goal

Replies

• madeclerq
    madeclerq Posts: 14 Member
    Me too! This is our year. We've done it before so we can do it again!
  • Bellamo69
    Bellamo69 Posts: 15 Member
    Happy New year!! yes Im with you all... need to get back on track. I have struggled most my life with my weight. 2013 to 2014 I lost 100 lbs. I was days from logging on MFP for a year and had surgery, had hard time healing and was in and out the hospital, and my marriage ended. Its been hard making bills and dealing with others who dont seem to care about my well being this last year or so. Been on and off here for the last 2 years trying to get my self back to the mind set. So starting a new... new year fresh start. Please add me I could use all the support I can get as well being there for those who need the same. We can do it... one day at at time!!!
  • bamamom02
    bamamom02 Posts: 75 Member
    I am looking for friends to help me stay on track too. Let's do this in 2018!
  • malamute5
    malamute5 Posts: 2 Member
    Same here. Had some success with this before but after falling off the wagon and just being a bit lazy I need to start sorting myself out! Need some reminding every now and then to stop pigging out on the chocolate!!