Ready for Change!

Hi everyone!
I'm Rhonda, and I am a mom of two teenage sons from North Alabama. I am also a high school teacher, and I work as an adjunct instructor at our local community college. I need a CHANGE! I have been in a rut for several years, and this fall and holiday season has been so busy and so stressful that I am ready to get back into a routine. I need to lose at least 25 pounds to improve my health, but I would be thrilled to lose more! I need all of the help, motivation, and encouragement that I can get!

Replies

• tonyahackett
    tonyahackett Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Rhonda,
    I feel your pain! I am a mom of two teenage girls and also a teacher. I used to be very active, in fact I used to be a Jazzercise instructor but had a difficult time keeping up that schedule along with teaching school. I guess enough time has passed since then for my body to have now gained 55 pounds. It’s time to get back on track. We’ve got this :-)
  • bamamom02
    bamamom02 Posts: 75 Member
    Just a few years ago, I lost 40 pounds as a Weight Watchers member--all the extra weight that I had carried since my boys (twins) were born. I swore then that I would never go back. The reality--I hit forty, lost my gallbladder, and now have gained every bit of that weight back. Between the weight and the hormones, I really feel sluggish a lot of the time. I agree that it's time to get back on track!