This has got to be the year!

Options
AFettes21
AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
edited January 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all! So I have been on MFP for 6 years and prior to getting pregnant with my son 4 years ago, I had lost 99 pounds using this app. Since then, I have gained 50 of it back. I can’t do this anymore. And while my physical health needs work, My mental health has gotten so bad that it is literally affecting everything that I do. I am absolutely disgusted in how I let myself go. However, I also know that exercise and motivation from others are huge in any success that I want to have. So if you would like to help each other along this road, let me know! I’d love more people to help me stay on track and learn how to love myself again!

Replies

• LaGondaVeal
    LaGondaVeal Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi I would love to be friends. I did this 3 years ago and kept it up for a year. I lost 47 pounds then just stopped for no reason. I really need to keep it going this time. And I agree that having friends on here to encourage and keep you accountable is key.
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    word! i am so with you. my story is embarrassing, but i ballooned over 400. dropped 100 and have now crept back up. i am in my late 40s, need to get going....