What was the damage over the Festive period??

Options
13»

Replies

• pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 kilos xmas to new year, but I think that a fair percentage was water, cause I noticed the water I had been retaining for weeks was finally leaving
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    2lbs
    which has already gone away again :)
  • littledainty
    littledainty Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    4.5lbs up from 22nd December-2nd January

HOWEVER
    2lbs of that is already gone, and I still managed a 1.9lb loss in December and a 21lb loss for 2017 overall, so that's a win.

My trainer keeps us that it's not what you eat Christmas-New Year, it's New Year-Christmas that really counts. So if you're beating yourself up about it think about that.

Happy 2018!
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Zero.
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    No loss, no gain Christmas week. Next weigh in this weekend. Took only Christmas Day off. Still tracked calories. It was BIG.
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    bounced around on the same +/-3 lbs and I'm back on track now :) I am writing things down to have a better game plan next year too, so no damage done just some very good lessons :)
  • DanielleFayeS
    DanielleFayeS Posts: 1,973 Member
    Options
    I've had a 1-3 pound fluctuation the past couple weeks exasperated by starting personal training right after Christmas.
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well i've managed to get the full 10lb off in just over a week, happy now! Haha, now onwards with my progress.
  • highlightshadow
    highlightshadow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Around 2-3 pounds .... but in terms of motivation / resetting cravings.... its done a LOT of damage gained from past year