Lose weight, increase energy, reduce cravings

Options
My nephew talked to me about this drink called Shakeology. I was skeptic at first and then decided to try it for 1 month. It has a money back guarantee less s/h if the person doesn't feel results in 30 days. I'm on day 5 and I can't believe it but it really works and is actually the healthiest meal of my day and comes in a shake that is out of this world. I love chocolate, so I'm speaking of the chocolate drink which I mix with chocolate soy milk due to a lactose intolerant issue I have. I literally can't wait to drink the shake each day and it replaces 1 meal. Only downside, I wish I would have started it before I went to the grocery store, ha! Anyway, I feel more energized, eat way less than I did and after 4 days (yesterday 07/11/10) put on a suit and my coat wasn't snug. I had to button it and unbutton it several times just to make sure. I signed up as a Coach because it's cheaper each month that way. Check out my website for more information. http://myshakeology.com/mealshake/

If there's any of you that's tried this or taking it. I'd love to hear your stories! Best wishes! :smile: