Post-holiday purge and PROMISE!

Options
Hi! I've been here before, and as we all know, post-holiday New Year's resolutions have a way of disappearing before Feb 1.

I am DETERMINED not to have that happen this year so I am looking to be much more pro-active in my 2018 weight loss planning and maintenance!

I am a 60 year old woman, a part time yoga instructor, pretty physically active, but I have a TERRIBLE junk food addiction which has led me to gain and lose half my body size more than once in my lifetime:-) I'm totally tired of the yoyo, the pants that are too tight, the frustration and self-blaming after I finish a package of chips or eat 10 cookies.

Promise to myself this year: Stick to what works best for my body and my mind!

Anyone else feel like this??? Let's make 2018 GREAT!

Replies

• LaGondaVeal
    LaGondaVeal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m right there with you. Totally understand. I’ve done the same thing.
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm so done feeling this way
  • Brizy2015
    Brizy2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here. I have really let my cravings take over.
  • reesa1234
    reesa1234 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Right there with you with the overeating whether it's junk food or one or three bowls of pasta. Really looking to tackle it in 2018. Enough is enough. How many times must one learn the same lesson. If not now, when? Good luck on your journey.
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Omg yes, 3 or 4 bowls of ramen noodles or a plate of cookies
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You can do this and I'm rooting for you. Feel free to add me for support if you want to. It's good to keep an honest and open diary that would help.
  • judefit18
    judefit18 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    thanks for the support all above! If anyone wants to contact me, feel free!