Dry January!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• karengineer
    karengineer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ouch, I am sopping wet.

Towel off and start again. Don't let one slip end your good efforts.
  • dkabambe
    dkabambe Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I've a pub night out tomorrow - originally had intended to drink (planned before decided to go dry) but right now 50/50 whether I will so will see how I feel tomorrow. Either way I'm planning on being dry after that until 16th Feb when I'm going to a beer and cider festival and definitely jumping in the deep end!!
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'll join... for what's left of it!

I've got Titos & soda coming to visit on Saturday along with some diet cranberry so...
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    CatchMom13 wrote: »
    I'll join... for what's left of it!

Can always join the Dry February challenge with me.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10638278/dry-february-lose-weight-feel-great
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Well my clock has struck midnight here on the East Coast of the US, and I made it dry until the end. I too started a day late as I had some wine on New Year's Day, so only 30 days instead of 31. Surprised at the lack of cravings for most of the days as it was much better than last year when I craved alcohol daily. Think I was just too busy this year to think much about it. Was hoping to see a bit of a weight loss, but I think I ended up stress eating a few days instead. Oh, well.

Congrats to all who made it! Congrats to those who were able to curb their drinking for even part of the month...something is better than nothing. I wish everyone well in their future endeavors. I'm probably going to stay mostly dry in 2018, but we'll see now that the self imposed restriction is over.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Two glasses of wine tonight
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Options
    Still dry. Enjoying the game!
  • reactivefuzz
    reactivefuzz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Kicking back in front of netflix with a dos equis, corn chips, and salsa for the first time since jan 1
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Here I am, back on my lonely little thread. Telling anyone who will listen that we are just about done with week 3 of this challenge. For those who have been able to get this far, I say: Yay! One week to go!

Wishing strength and resolve to anyone still with me! How dry we are!