Return to MFP and need some Friends

Options
Ok guys I have been mia for a while now and gained ALOT of weight. Back on the wagon, but with my poor health it will take more effort on my part. So here goes nothing again. I hope the weight loss will help my health. I need more fiends as most of my old friends deletes me for not being active. I am a mother of 2 and a grandmother of 2 at the young age of 41 and I cannot enjoy them because of this weight. For those that will become my friends please join me in prayer for all of our weight loss success as I will pray for you to succeed as well.

Replies

• GLF1958
    GLF1958 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I, too, am rejoining. I was only on MFP for a short time a few years ago - and am now more committed to a healthier lifestyle. I'm doing low carb, KETO, in hopes to be as successful as a lot of my contacts on Facebook. I'm into horses and riding, so my horses would surely appreciate it if I would drop a good 50+ pounds! I'm 59, have two grown kids and 6 grandkids, a full-time job and a side business doing longarm quilting. My life is crazy full but I need to pay more attention to how I'm fueling my body. Let's help support each other in our weightloss goals!!
  • stephanierae07
    stephanierae07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I try to post daily and motivate I’ve went back at it since oct 13 2017 have lost 17lbs would like to lose 10 more feel free to add me anyone