Buffalo Wild Wings

Options
2»

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    There is nothing healthy about boneless deep fried buffalo wings. It's ok to have a cheat meal every now and then so just enjoy yourself tonight and get back on track tomorrow. Don't make this a habit though.

OP doesn't mention anything about "healthy" in her post, she's specifically asking about calories and how not to go "super crazy" with them.

Lol. I don’t go to b dubs for healthy. I go for the flavors

And the onion rings.... *drool
  • orionaimee
    orionaimee Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Spicy Garlic is my absolute favorite, I swear I dream about them. I do love the boneless for the convenience of eating but I have to agree with the others, this really increases the calorie count. It isn't on the menu but you can ask for a veggie boat and they will bring you a big thing of carrots and celery and that can help fill you up too. Have a great time and a spectacular meal. Happy New Year!
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    simi915 wrote: »
    So that's what I ended up doing. I just ate whatever all my friends ate and tried to log everything. I also tried to save a lot of calories for dinner yesterday. I had 985 calories left for the day by the time I made it to dinner. I had 8 or 9 boneless wings with the following sauces (Parmesean Garlic, Honey Bourbon, Asian Ginger, and Spicy Garlic), I had one mozzarella stick, and I had a ton of celery and carrots from the veggie boat. Tried to keep a balance, and didn't get any French fries, eat any of the onion rings, or any of the other appetizers. I did suggest a dry rub - but the other two people who were with me, didn't want to try it... so I just went with the sauce. I ate slow, drank a lot of water, ate a lot of veggies, over all, I didn't feel too yucky today. I also didn't go over my calories if I measured correctly. All we can do is try I guess!

I went with the Mango Habanero and one of their new hot flavors.

OH NO!!!! I forgot to log the carrots, celery, and Blue cheese(that I ate with the 1700 calories of boneless chicken wings.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Mango Hab and Desert Heat are my goto flavors. Don't care about calories when I go there, I just budget in advance.