Focusing on losing inches instead of weight CHALLENGE

Options
Hello Pals! :)

This is my first time starting a challenge but originally I wanted to join a group and I noticed that the goal is losing pounds. Of course we all want to loose weight but I want to focus more on losing inches. So here we are.

Also, I am not starting on the first it's the second but whats a day late right?

So those who are interested, all is welcome! Introduce yourselves, share your goals, weaknesses, and anything else you are willing to share. We are all in this together and here to motivate each other, so why not get to know each other! I am looking forward to getting to know and motivating each and every one of you. WE ARE A TEAM

Rules:
  • Every week we will update or progress, every SUNDAY, starting the week out fresh
  • You can either Private Message me or you can even post your progress (if you are Private Messaging me, I will keep track of your progress)
  • Feel free to share progress, recipes, anything to keep the team motivated

I will be adding more as we start getting people in the challenge. Looking forward to starting this journey with you!

Replies

• MissMae0926
    MissMae0926 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this! so many people forget that muscle weighs more than fat and if you are working out you may not lose as much weight because you are gaining muscle to replace it.
  • Eoo22
    Eoo22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join, and what's your progress so far.
  • missjmuffin
    missjmuffin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love to join this. Ive been looking for a challenge based on inches rather than pounds xz