Soap Making Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I swear...everytime i see this thread i get excited thinking its the soup making thread and then i get a big letdown. haha

Lol. I keep seeing "Stop making threats".

Lol. I keep seeing "Stop making threads" I thought it was for that troll dude that doesn't like short girls and wants to bang his cousin.
    :D That is too funny. I know it's not a confessions thread, but I kinda like that dude. He's a true catfish, keeping things alive.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I swear...everytime i see this thread i get excited thinking its the soup making thread and then i get a big letdown. haha

Lol. I keep seeing "Stop making threats".

Lol. I keep seeing "Stop making threads" I thought it was for that troll dude that doesn't like short girls and wants to bang his cousin.
    :D That is too funny. I know it's not a confessions thread, but I kinda like that dude. He's a true catfish, keeping things alive.

I suppose it can be entertaining. It's so dead in here lately.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options

I'm so used to typing the word "soap", that when I google SOUP recipes, I almost always type "soap" instead.