Tall Waitress kissed me on lips

Options

Replies

• amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    emjay6x3 wrote: »
    Seriously, is this the same dude who says he can only fantasize about tall women?

Yup. And wants shorter women to wear 8 inch heels
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am always sorry that I spend time reading these threads. Still short shaming and all the same stuff.
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »
    Seriously, is this the same dude who says he can only fantasize about tall women?

I'm dying. Some people just do not give up.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    amyteacake wrote: »

I'm dying. Some people just do not give up.

They never do
  • emjay6x3
    Options
    7kc7iycvxvc2.jpg
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I just don't get OP's obsession with tall girls, who cares how tall the person you're dating is?
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    dinadyna21 wrote: »
    I just don't get OP's obsession with tall girls, who cares how tall the person you're dating is?

Depends, would you want to climb on a pedastool every time you want a kiss?
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! Climbing=strength training
    But seriously though, I'd carry a *kitten* ladder around if I needed to. Doesn't matter to me how short or tall someone is. Love is what matters.
  • emjay6x3
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    dinadyna21 wrote: »

Depends, would you want to climb on a pedastool every time you want a kiss?

I dated a guy who was 6'6". I am 5'5". Trust me, if someone wants to kiss you enough, they'll figure out a way. :D
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter that she's tall?

When you're nose-to-nose, you're toes are in it. When you're toes-to-toes, your nose is in it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    She’s in love with you. You should definitely purpose marriage.

While you're at it, you should just give her all your banking and credit card info. Get it out of the way.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    She’s a friendly waitress at the bar. A little older but talks to a lot of people. She walked close to me and I tipped her 20 bucks. She hugged me and kissed me in the lips, got lipstick on me. Does this mean I should make a move?

This sounds like a first chapter sneak peek of some erotic novel that, perhaps, you're writing? What's her name? I think Candy would fit perfectly:
    She’s a friendly waitress at the bar. A little older but talks to a lot of people. Candy walked close to me and I tipped her 20 bucks. She hugged me and kissed me in the lips, got lipstick on me. Does this mean I should make a move?

You could also reference her as eye Candy, sweet Candy, chocolate covered Candy, you met her at a bar so it's obvious - Candy bar, then brittle Candy. Endless possibilities, really.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Well for me I think you best get the stuff off your face before your GF or wife gets ahold of you when you get home. Just saying
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    Well for me I think you best get the stuff off your face before your GF or wife gets ahold of you when you get home. Just saying

Maybe the lipstick on his face will make his cousin jealous?