Need new mfp friends

Options
13»

Replies

• gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I'm 5'5 and lots to lose. I've had success with MFP in the past and am super focused on my goals this time around.
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Down 125 lbs so know this works, feel free to add me. I log daily and glad to offer encouragement and support.
  • marbar1572
    marbar1572 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I’m looking to have a wonderful support network.
  • neogramps
    neogramps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    35 y/o dad of 2 currently 94kg/5'10"; looking to lose another 15kg/30lbs this year - 1205 days logging with an open diary
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Go through the last pages of your 'friends' list. PM each of them who've logged in today. Tell them that you're back and say something to appreciate them. That will keep you busy for a while.
  • dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Go through the last pages of your 'friends' list. PM each of them who've logged in today. Tell them that you're back and say something to appreciate them. That will keep you busy for a while.

I second that. When I add new friends and when I notice that I haven't chatted with someone in a while, I find a reason to do so. It makes for a connection, which I find helps me in the long-run, even if it's once every few months. Granted, I did take a very long break from MFP, and now I'm back with very few friends! 5'3ish and looking to lose about 25. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)