Not new but it's been awhile

Options
When you are not dedicated to something it shows. I have been half *kitten* for the last year, I lost 24 lbs, and gained 25 lbs over the last year. I had stopped logging my food. Four years ago I weighed 274 lbs, was just turning 50, I got down to 157 and then did my usual,, started going up again. I am at this point 211.2. One of the best thing about losing weight was that I felt so healthy. Off meds, could travel and do anything. Didn't have to worry about being too big to fit in seats, or being too out of shape for long hikes. I am still doing it now but it's getting harder. I have worked on my mind set over the last few weeks and I am ready for this. I am planning a trip to Manchu Picchu in the fall and want to enjoy the trip and not worry about how I will get through it. I haven't been active on here for awhile but helps me to share and encourage others. To a new and healthy year to everyone.

Replies

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I know it can seem really frustrating if your mindset is "I used to weigh 157 and now I weigh 211," but another way to look at it is that YOU KEPT OFF 63 POUNDS! You kept off more than you gained back, which is a huge accomplishment. You got this :smile: