I'm Gonna Do It - - This Time!

Options
cecee27
cecee27 Posts: 46 Member
So, I'm gonna do it for sure this time! Loose this 30 pounds of "Baby Weight" that's been lingering for 4 1/2 years! It's got to go!

I'm a mom of two boys 4 and 6, they're so much fun, but I just don't have the energy to keep up with them anymore! I feel like all I do is run here do this, run there do that, it's hectic, stressful!

I've been on the diet merry-go-round for about 3 years now, but this time I have determination! My 10th wedding anniversary is the end of this month, and how I would've loved to go to the beach and actually put on a bathing suit! But instead we're staying home because frankly I just don't have the motiviaton or ambition to go anywhere or do anything!

I'm excited to be here, meet new people and get going!

Replies

• ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will definitely find the support and motivation here!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure you will find this site very helpful!
  • cecee27
    Options
    Thanks! I'm excited to be here!
  • cbonuz
    cbonuz Posts: 63
    Options
    Welcome to the best weight loss plan you can do! If you consult your pal before you eat, you will find that you will make better choices and bypass those foods that are not good for you. I have the pal on my iphone and it has been the best "weight watcher" for me!! Good luck......you WILL do it this time!!!:happy:
  • austinusn
    austinusn Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi -- you will definitely find the support here!!! Half the battle is just as you said -- believing that you are going to do it this time! Tracking your food plus doing whatever exercise works for you will certainly show up on the scale in a positive way!

Good luck!
  • 30togomoveit
    30togomoveit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    We have a lot in common. I am married 11 yrs last month and I also have 4 yr olds. Twin boy/girl 4 yr olds and a 9 yo boy. It's sooooo hard to balance it all. I often put my weight loss goals aside to deal w/ everyday life stuff. When things get stressful, I pick/snack on things I shouldn't (at least not the amount of number of snacks I have).

I also want to lose 30 (more) lbs. I have been able to keep off 35 from pregnancy. I am about 10 away from what I was when I got pg. I was down to about 163 two yrs ago but I have since put 15 back on! I hate it!

WE CAN DO THIS!! I find these boards very helpful!
  • batshalom
    batshalom Posts: 4
    Options
    Me too! My husband and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary in September. We have a 2 year old boy and a 5 month old girl. I started my program today with a goal of losing 60 lbs. and getting in shape to keep up with the kiddos. My program:

- Circuit Training 3x/wk (Chalean Extreme!)
    - Cardio Training 2x/wk (walking, biking...)
    - Protein at every meal and decrease sugar and caffeine while staying within my daily calorie parameters

I had a very difficult pregnancy and very stressful transition bringing the baby home to my sweet baby boy who turned into a raging 2 year old on me. :wink: So, being in "survival mode" my focus was on getting through the day, and very little thought was given to nutrition and fitness.

Now that things have settled down a bit, I'm ready to get my act together. I've got to!
  • cecee27
    Options
    Yeah! I'm excited to have met you, I've added you as a friend! Hopefully we can keep in contact and keep each other motivated!

Yeah, I'm not quite sure how I survived having a 19 month old and a new baby at the same time, that was 4 1/2 years ago, and I think I was too stressed out to remember all the good times with my boys when they were that little! Kudo's to you right now for that, it's tough and it takes a lot of patience thats for sure!

We can do this!
  • batshalom
    batshalom Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks. Looking forward to keeping in touch throughout this journey.

All the best.