Help with meal planning and recipes !

Options
Okay so I’ve decided to do batch cooking and have a f**k load of ingredients what I’m stuck on whilst meal planning is how to work out the ingredients and serving sizes to fit my macros. I’m used to cooking only one meal at a time or a meal that I can easily weight out (chicken,rice,broccoli) separate ingredients how can I do this say with a home made Shepard pie

Replies

• maryjennifer
    maryjennifer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    There are tons of meal prep videos. I will look for a good one and post it today.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Okay so I’ve decided to do batch cooking and have a f**k load of ingredients what I’m stuck on whilst meal planning is how to work out the ingredients and serving sizes to fit my macros. I’m used to cooking only one meal at a time or a meal that I can easily weight out (chicken,rice,broccoli) separate ingredients how can I do this say with a home made Shepard pie

Use the recipe builder
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I would use the recipe builder and weigh each of your portions separately. Weigh the meat mixture, potatoes, and the container separately if you want to be super specific. When I make a shepherd's pie, I make it in a casserole dish, divide the portions as evenly as I can and call it a day. That being said, the only macro I track is protein.