Halo Top at Tesco

Options
Sorry if someone has already posted this but apparently Halo Top is now sold at Tesco! Yay!

Replies

• mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Ooh! I'll have a look. Today. Even though it's the middle of winter.

I've been a huge fan of Oppo ice cream last summer, so looking forward to expanding the choice of low cal ice creams on offer. I tried Halo Top once on a recent visit to the States and it was excellent.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I completely forgot that they started selling that! I definitely need to get some and give it a try.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    We finally get to try it.

Wonder if my hubby will pick me some up? ;)
  • RecurveRoxy
    RecurveRoxy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! That's the best thing I've heard all year!! ;)
    I've been wanting to try Halo Top forever... was trying to decide which supermarket to do the shop at this week so that's settled it! I hope they have the peanut butter cup flavour which sounds right up my street
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to try Halo Top forever... was trying to decide which supermarket to do the shop at this week so that's settled it! I hope they have the peanut butter cup flavour which sounds right up my street

peanut butter cup flavour is something i can get involved in... :laugh:
  • RecurveRoxy
    RecurveRoxy Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Well.... peanut butter cup will be available... whenever they re-stock! All flavours were complete sold out :'(
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options

Well.... peanut butter cup will be available... whenever they re-stock! All flavours were complete sold out :'(

In your local Tesco?
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    Options
    I might try tesco...my asda has one flavour that's never in stock.

I didn’t think that ASDA stocked Halo Top. Just Tesco, Waitrose and Whole Foods. According to the halo top uk website...
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Darn, I just tried my local Tesco superstore and they don't stock it yet.
  • mlinci
    Options
    AMC110 wrote: »
    Darn, I just tried my local Tesco superstore and they don't stock it yet.

Same here, my Tesco superstore didn't have any as of yesterday. That's a shame. I'll continue looking,
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Ours didn't have a clue what we were on about :(
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    Options
    I’ll try at the weekend but not holding out much hope based on your experiences so far
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    Options
    Success! Normal size Tesco didn’t have them but Tesco Extra had cinnamon roll, vanilla, chocolate flavour (note they can’t say chocolate!), peanut butter cup and cookie. Got two of cinnamon roll, choc and cookie.
  • tammysneddon1
    tammysneddon1 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Tesco in leith Edinburgh has vanilla,peanut butter, mint, cookie, chocolate , cinnamon,just been down x the big Tesco not the express
  • mlinci
    Options
    I managed to find them at Whole Foods here in London. Quite pricey - £5.99 per tub. I bought the peanut butter cup and cookie dough, and liked both (just to make it clear I enjoyed a scoop from each, I didn't demolish both tubs!)
  • miratps
    miratps Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Tesco in leith Edinburgh has vanilla,peanut butter, mint, cookie, chocolate , cinnamon,just been down x the big Tesco not the express

Express' come in stock on the 16th
  • cs2thecox
    cs2thecox Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Will have to try tomorrow!
    But Tesco also have the UK exclusive on the Reese's peanut butter creme eggs, so...
  • tammysneddon1
    tammysneddon1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Now I’m thinking halo top peanut butter with a nice Reece’s creme egg mixed in