How to exercise in school...

Options
I am a wife, a mom, a full time student and have a full time job. How in the world is there time to fit exercise in there anywhere? Anybody else have this same problem?!! Anybody have any tips?

Replies

• Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Mom of 2 (2yr old and 4 yr old with autism), nurse, and JUST finished nursing school (working on my bachelors while working as an RN). I do workouts from home as soon as the kids go down. I do YouTube workouts. If I'm home I don't need to budget time for a commute to the gym, etc. I usually bribe myself with a treat or something for when I'm done (like a glass of wine) to keep from just going to bed. If time is a factor try HIIT workouts and/or tabbata. They are high intense and you can get a great workout in even 25mins or so
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,694 Member
    Options
    Exercise at or near home before you start your day, while dinner is cooking, while the family is watching TV, after the kids are in bed, on weekends with the kids/husband. Park far from the office or class and walk. Short bursts of activity are better than no activity at all.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Does your school have a gym? If so see if you can carve out time between classes. If not I agree with what others have said.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I am a wife, mother and I work 2 jobs (sometimes both of them can be full time). I work out 6 days a week. During the week I'm in the gym before 6am for a quick session (45-60 minutes). On the weekends I fit it in where I can and go for longer sessions.