cadio every day ok

Options
I run 5-1/2 miles every other day...on the days I dont run I bike a fast pace for 20 miles....I do this eveyday...any problems doing this ??

Replies

• ajcmoran2005
    ajcmoran2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I sure hope it's ok because I run about 4-5 miles everyday with maybe a day off once a month. I love to run so I hope it's fine to do everyday.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    If your cardio really isn't intense for your fitness level and its not taxing your body that much then it should be fine. Just listen to your body, if you up the intensity of a workout and you feel you might need a day break or so than take it. Most injuries occur when you're in that state and keep pushing anyway.
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Cardio is great but you need to add strength training twice a week,
  • Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    cardio is cardio.... as long as its not max effort everyday for 1.5hrs youll be fine... be careful sweating out electrolytes and salts mind you.

however.... and this is a big however WHY! ;)

i do it because i enjoy the stress busting but a lot do it so thay can eat a shed load of cals!
  • jgal86
    jgal86 Posts: 77
    Options
    Just drink your fluids. If you were strength training the same muscles every day I would tell you to take a rest. But as for cardio.... blast that stuff till the cows come home in my opion - if it's your cup of tea.