If you had a Million Dollars (or currency) what would you do?

Options
cee134
cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
If you had a Million Dollars (or currency) what would you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4L3ls_6UYg

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    Payoff my home and then do home improvements. And save at least $250,000 for retirement.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Move back to NYC.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Buy as many German Shepherds as I could.
  • cee134
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Move back to NYC.

I hear they have great salsa there.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    pay off student loans, build my dream shipping container home on a hill overlooking the valley, travel &
    take more pro bono cases
  • cee134
    Options
    I would probably do an angel investment and finance the next big tech thing since $1 million dollars doesn't go as far as the $Billion I would make.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Move back to NYC.

I hear they have great salsa there.

They have great everything there.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Make a robot of myself, send it to work, still get paid and I can go do fun stuff. Occasionally treat robot to a new pair of shoes or upgrades/add ons to show appreciation.

Buy a private island and allow people to come live on it for free if they have skills required.

Girl you really know how to stretch a million! Except you apparently don’t know how much new kicks for a robot cost
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Pay off mortgage, finish renovations, open animal sanctuary.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Make a robot of myself, send it to work, still get paid and I can go do fun stuff. Occasionally treat robot to a new pair of shoes or upgrades/add ons to show appreciation.

Buy a private island and allow people to come live on it for free if they have skills required.

Can I be the Haley ATWELL for your robot? Promise I won’t chuck it off a cliff
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Girl you really know how to stretch a million! Except you apparently don’t know how much new kicks for a robot cost

Then I'll have a little left over to work on the human robot idea and $30 for these beauties

pgud2175ej0o.jpg

Nobody needs a robot when they have a pair of those. Now you’re just getting greedy.
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    $150k to pay off house and cars, $50k in home improvement (master bath, finish basement, replace driveway, landscaping, new deck). Paying those off assets would drop my monthly expenses such that I could freely make a necessary career change and start doing something I actually enjoy.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

Can I be the Haley ATWELL for your robot? Promise I won’t chuck it off a cliff

d1zx5pcy03f5.gif

I cri everithyme
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    [ take more pro bono cases

.... don't forget about Dave Evans too.

bono-the-edge.jpg
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Put it towards a new house. It wouldn't go very far but better than nothing.