Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Hair dye

Color?

After much consideration of all the colors of the rainbow I decided to keep it black 3NN. This stuff doesn’t even bleach out very well. I think I’ll just buy fake hair pieces and dye those instead if my real hair. But boy oh boy was I ready to throw bleach on it all and shave the side and back.
    I’m TRYING to be reasonable you guys, yall know I’m going through it.

I’m currently growing out an undercut. Maybe. I hate the upkeep but I like the way it looks with a ponytail. Plus I’m letting my grey grow in.

giphy.gif

• twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Hair dye

Color?

After much consideration of all the colors of the rainbow I decided to keep it black 3NN. This stuff doesn’t even bleach out very well. I think I’ll just buy fake hair pieces and dye those instead if my real hair. But boy oh boy was I ready to throw bleach on it all and shave the side and back.

I’m currently growing out an undercut. Maybe. I hate the upkeep but I like the way it looks with a ponytail. Plus I’m letting my grey grow in.

giphy.gif

You got a thing for crazy old ladies I think
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Pizza
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Hair dye

Color?

I’m currently growing out an undercut. Maybe. I hate the upkeep but I like the way it looks with a ponytail. Plus I’m letting my grey
    grow in.

See it’s the upkeep that stops me. I couldn’t imagine myself trying to grow it out so I’d have to shave the whole thing and I’m saving that episode for when I have a jawline again.
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    Hair dye

Color?

I’m currently growing out an undercut. Maybe. I hate the upkeep but I like the way it looks with a ponytail. Plus I’m letting my grey
    grow in.

See it’s the upkeep that stops me. I couldn’t imagine myself trying to grow it out so I’d have to shave the whole thing and I’m saving that episode for when I have a jawline again.
    I like this plan. I want in
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Pizza

What toppings
  • lx1x
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Pizza

What toppings

Pepperoni

727hg2a3k0hh.png
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    Pizza

What toppings

Pepperoni

727hg2a3k0hh.png
    That’s a nice looking crust!
  • lx1x
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Pizza

What toppings

Pepperoni

727hg2a3k0hh.png
    That’s a nice looking crust!

Thanks.. homemade..

Made one last night but it didn't rise over night.. had to make a fresh one as soon i got home earlier.
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    Butter
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,550 Member
    Options
    Probably smell like my green medicinal, patchouli like I guess. 😶‍🌫️
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    Oranges & cloves