Back on the wagon!

Options
Back on the eat right and exercise wagon after the holidays are over! Gym starts Monday. Getting back to a good routine, and eat right. Logging in everyday, every meal. Concentrating on getting my tightness taken care of with rolling out my legs and back, from sitting/standing too much over last month or so. Also considering plant based diet 50% of the time, less meat. Who has done this? I felt pretty good when we did a cleanse of green smoothies before the holidays. Of course, after the detox symptoms subsided.

Replies

• Mike1804
    Mike1804 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've been considering doing a 1-2 day/week vegan menu. I love meat too much to be totally onboard with a plant-based diet, but I'd be willing to try if I could find some meal ideas that look somewhat appetizing. Without real protein I'd be hungry 100% of the day :D
  • soapygirl65
    soapygirl65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I get that mind set, I love meat as well but from what I’ve read plants can give us all the protein our bodies need. Started reading the 22 day revolution. We’ll see where it takes me.
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I've started a WFPB lifestyle on January 1st and I'm loving it. That said, I'm human and not 100% compliant, closer to 90%. Feel free to add me. :)