Plexis - any thoughts?

Options
I work in an office with several women and many of them have tried Plexis. It's a little packet you add to your water, like crystal light for example. Several have had good results and I was wondering if anyone has tried it and what their experiences have been.

Replies

• SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Based upon the comparisons, Zeal is better vitamin wise. I have heard that Plexis tastes better. I assume you are talking about the energy packet? Yeah. Zeal has the same. My coworker and several of my friends use Zeal. I guess it's like anything else though. If you are just wanting the energy packets, it's an energy booster like a monster or an amp. I have tried the Zeal wellness (energy drinks) and I didn't crash. I'm sure like any other weight loss program there are other items you can purchase.

I say just stick with eating better and working out unless you want the energy drinks.
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I did a little experiment with Plexus Slim...

I was told about its wonderful ability to curb sweets cravings but you're advised to "eat properly" and "don't go back to your old habits" while "on" Plexus Slim.

The first month I took Plexus every day in the morning as instructed. I ate well, I logged and I tracked. Surprise. I lost 4lbs. Then I had other products pushed on me that would enhance the weight loss and make it happen faster.

So the second month I went back to eating my old ways within reason while taking plexus. Chocolate bars and chips and stuff. Along with moderately well eating and not as much water intake. I did not lose.

All I lost was $$$ in my bank account.

I knew this would be the case but I wanted to do this experiment so I could share...all fads are the same. They say "take this product but eat well in the process" Perhaps the eating well made you lose weight after all? For all I know, any of these products in the world could be a placebo.

I don't know. Move more, eat less, stay within your macros. *shrug* Works for the rest of us...

Good luck in your decision.

Edit because grammar
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    WAST OF MONEY THERES NO MAGIC PILL
    ODIET AND EXERCISE IDSTHE ONLY WAY TO LOSE IT AND KEEP IT OFF