Help wanted please ;)

Options
Hi

I am 40 years old male who weigh 168 lb and 5.9” height . my goal is to be fit so I am cutting on 1700 calories. I have lost 8 pounds since I start my diet a month ago. Now, my weigh is won’t change for two weeks however I tried everything like carb cycling, fasting and exercise but nothing happened. I couldn’t loss more fat.

Please help me to get shredded
Do I have to take specific supplements for that?
Any advice will help. Thank you

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    It’s been two weeks. Be patient and make sure your logging is as accurate as possible.
  • tayusuki
    tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    2 weeks is too short! Take your time and trust the system. Depending on your dietary changes, some of the prelimary loss may be water. Many people see rapid weight loss and then it slows. You also mention wanting to gain muscle -- working out will make you retain water while your muscles repair. It'll mask weight loss on the scale -- at first. Give it a few more weeks!

If you're still concerned, make sure to log EVERYTHING you eat and to weigh your foods!
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    https://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/

I often stay the same scale weight for 3 weeks then "whoosh" 3 weeks worth of expected loss in 1-2 days. Trust the math and be patient.