Canadian

Short status
Male, 5'10
218 lbs

Been working out on and off 3 years, last year was a injury that has taking over.

Goals
Drop 30 pounds in 6 months and then start maintaining and grabbing old muscle back

Drinking - Abit over board, need to cut back. Doesn't interfere with life habits or work, just not something I want to do while trying to get lean.

So working on good meals and making it happen

Replies

• stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Great goals!!!!! The more time you spend working on yourself, excersing and focusing on your meals the drinking will just slowly fall out of place. Or become less. I cant completly cut it out cause yah gotta live a little!!! Yah only live once!!! Fight for what you want!!!!
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    edited January 2018
    Also Canadian eh. I also have been on and off working out. Other reasons on why I stopped. Keep it up!
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Definitely gonna get diet in check - So far losing lbs
    Just got back to work after a month off due to injury, also tried to workout.

Muscle are killing , probably cause my job is Abit rough on the body to begin with, and I kinda pumped myself back at the gym
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Wingsont84 wrote: »
    Short status
    Male, 5'10
    218 lbs

Been working out on and off 3 years, last year was a injury that has taking over.

Goals
    Drop 30 pounds in 6 months and then start maintaining and grabbing old muscle back

Drinking - Abit over board, need to cut back. Doesn't interfere with life habits or work, just not something I want to do while trying to get lean.

So working on good meals and making it happen

You can do it...
  • bz2018
    bz2018 Posts: 143 Member
    Muscle Mac any good for the price?
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    bz2018 wrote: »
    Muscle Mac any good for the price?

It's ok, it's a meal with favorite. Pricing may be out of wack