711 Hershey Gold Cappuccino

Options
How many calories you think are in there? I was looking online nothing really found. I was thinking 120 per 8fl oz.

It sounds so good but before I try it I need an estimate.

Replies

• dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'd hazard a guess at 220-260 per 8oz, definitely not 120. Looking up other cappuccino mixes that seemed close, white chocolate caramel for example, showed 240 per 12oz serving which would be 160 per 8oz serving. Even then the calorie count on the package could still be way off.
    Realize that this is only the calories for the dry mix itself, what they mix it with matters as well. Are they mixing it with whole milk or skim milk? You're gonna have to add that to the total for the drink as well.
    It's better to overestimate when you don't know the exact count than underestimate.
  • ChelseaAnnEssert
    ChelseaAnnEssert Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think 711 just mixes with water I see the water come out with the powder. Thank you I’ll bump my original estimate. I wish they would post online.
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I think 711 just mixes with water I see the water come out with the powder. Thank you I’ll bump my original estimate. I wish they would post online.

If they did, people might never drink it. :D