It worked for me!

I had a baby then started college at night, which had me eating dinner twice. I went from a size 13 to 18 in like 10 days. I felt so ugly, so I decided to do something about it. I joined a gym and downloaded my fitness pal. I also had 1 cheat day a week. I did Zumba 3xs a week and weights too. I dropped the first 30 lbs fast but after that it got harder. I ended up 176 but looked way smaller because muscle weighs more than fat. I started going out drinking and lost my healthy lifestyle. Now I'm working on getting back to where I was. I had natural energy and felt great! When I was eating right and took a cheat day after so long eating healthy I felt the side effects of unhealthy food. I took a cheat day to eat McDonald's and it felt like my body had lost all energy I felt like a ton of bricks. It's amazing how much a difference eating right can make. I am working on lowering carb intake because carbs lower metabolism. I've done this before and I will do it again! I have 10 kids btw. I got a tummy tuck so that's a head start, now to become the best me I can be! If you have any questions for me feel free to ask! God Bless!

Replies

• grayskymorning
    grayskymorning Posts: 84 Member
    Awesome dedication! Especially with 10 kids!! I can barely manage 3.
  • racmode2002
    racmode2002 Posts: 1 Member
    I like zumba... what kind of weight lifting did u do???
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    edited January 2018
    How did you go from a size 13 to 18 so fast. Did you mean 10 months?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!