Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Canada

Wingsont84
Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
Canada wins

Replies

• Wingsont84
    It's been awhile, it's definitely a good feeling.
  • Wingsont84
    Come on, it's the only good thread I got going
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Redemption from last year
  • BradR_82
    We always have a strong team, but this team almost always looked good. Except for that terrible outdoor game which didn’t count.
  • Wingsont84
    Well outdoor games can be tricky. You aren't playing the game you are use too, but both teams had to do it so fair game. All that matters is we won
  • YogiJear
    YogiJear Posts: 118 Member
    Awww yeah. That third goal was pretty funny but I kind of feel bad for the Swedes, they looked so downtrodden afterwards.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Canada always wins
  • BradR_82
    Especially at hockey
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    And beer
  • BradR_82
    But also beer
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    I love Canada, I love watching the World Juniors! I love the NHL, I love all things hockey! I have a closet full of game worn hockey jerseys, its my second greatest passion behind running :) Congrats to the Canadians!
  • Wingsont84
    I love Canada, I love watching the World Juniors! I love the NHL, I love all things hockey! I have a closet full of game worn hockey jerseys, its my second greatest passion behind running :) Congrats to the Canadians!

Wicked buddy, I like hockey and also play ball hockey. Fun times. Being a Canadian is a sweet thing