Thigh gap

Options

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    No gaping vagina shaming! :angry:

No, just pointing out that there are virtues to both sides of this coin. Besides, kegels even everything out at the end of the day anyway, and should be a regular part of every girls routine. Without them build means nothing.

And when I was paging through the pages and pages of "sponge bob thigh gap" google image search results that was by far the funniest thing I saw on there.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

No, just pointing out that there are virtues to both sides of this coin. Besides, kegels even everything out at the end of the day anyway, and should be a regular part of every girls routine. Without them build means nothing.

And when I was paging through the pages and pages of "sponge bob thigh gap" google image search results that was by far the funniest thing I saw on there.

I was just kidding. I don't have a thigh gap. :wink:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mq3geuEUDy1s0ikodo1_500.jpg

LOL! That can't be true, can it?!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

I was just kidding. I don't have a thigh gap. :wink:

You know, I have a friend on here who I haven't make a good umbrella party in her who-ha joke about in a long time . . . I may need to rectify that soon.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Actually, I read a few articles that said ATG Squats were better to do than kegels.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Some of us :love: large vaginas
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

Actually, I read a few articles that said ATG Squats were better to do than kegels.

Why not both?

Until you can clench a 45lb plate!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    IN for no gap, tight vajayjay!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

Why not both?

that just makes me think of Dave Matthews picking up the coconut in "Just Go With It."
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options

Why not both?

AND ATG Squat holding it!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    HUGE Thigh gap + big boobs = Who could ask for more? #GetYouSome
    SuperStock_1589-66291.jpg
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    [kittehsSentry.jpg
    But, I wanted to see Ares ripped from 'nave to chop' by The Sentry!:laugh: Whoops, my geek was showing...:blushing:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    tumblr_monx0inYw71rr3l61o1_500.png
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options

LOL! That can't be true, can it?!!

Why not? Makes perfect sense to me...
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

The next time my thighs rub together after my run, I'll think of this and smile.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

LLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I HAVE A THIGH GAP. YOU HAVE A THIGH GAP. NOW LET'S THIGH GAP TOGETHER.
    http://funniest.1000notes.com/post/42471731748/leonardodiretardo-i-have-a-thigh-gap-you-have-a

CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I have a thigh gap, so I according to some of the posts I'm unhealthy and have a loose vagina?
    I disagree.

Proof required.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I have a thigh gap, so I according to some of the posts I'm unhealthy and have a loose vagina?
    I disagree.

Proof required.

Did you just ask her to show you her vagina?!? **gasp**
  • cherio256
    cherio256 Posts: 219
    Options
    Hahaha too funny. I don't think I will ever have a thigh gap. I got big hips, butt and legs. And that's fine with me. Some people have smaller legs and that's fine too
This discussion has been closed.