New female friends wanted

Options
Hi! Well I'm turning 40 in March and that has given me the kick up the behind I need to lose weight and sort my health out. I've got 4 stone to lose and would love to make a few friends here to chat with and to he support one another. To tell you a bit about myself, I'm a married mum of 2, I enjoy cooking, swimming and hiking and am an avid book reader...I love fantasy and young adult fiction. My fave tv shows at the moment include Grey's Anatomy, Derry Girls, The Goldbergs, First Dates and I'm looking forward to watching Kiri. So if anyone would like a new friend please drop me a message and let's make 2018 a year of weightloss!!

Replies

• mohrmanv
    mohrmanv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just turning 50 but have struggled with weight for the last 10 years. I use to work out and eat healthy but have gained weight. I plan to exercise and use my fitness as a weight loss challenge. I also would love to have friends to do this weight loss journey with. I enjoy reading, walking, hiking.
  • jc46
    jc46 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am about to turn 53, and have struggled with weight loss as well. I would be thrilled to lose 30 pounds, 40 would be even better. I enjoy reading, walking, skiing, and boating.