I'm Serious This Time!

Options
I first joined MFP after my son was born last year. I wanted to lose weight and be a good example for him. Well, I failed miserably. The baby weight fell off super fast at first, but started coming back and almost 10 months later, I'm right back where I started with about 60 pounds to lose. But this time is different. I bought a FitBit today to help track my activity. I'm actually logging my food. I bought a big 32-ounce reusable water bottle. I feel super motivated right now! But... I could use some friends to help keep this motivation going strong.

Who's with me?? We can do this together! :)

Replies

• spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I had a baby last year too. He will be a year this month.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im here all the time! I love MFP - and all my friends here...
    My husband bought me a HRM for Christmas and I LOVE IT - I think the Fitbit is more involved than my heart rate monitor - but I love seeing how many calories I burned in my workouts!
    Good luck to you in your journey
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I too had a little one last year and started this journey on November 25th. I've lost 48lbs!! And I too had "60" to lose.
  • 4michellelong
    4michellelong Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am trying to build a circle also.