Where are all the nut butter lovers at!? :D

Options
I just want to find people that love peanut butter... as much as I do...

Or nut butters in general. :p

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    pistachio butter is one of my favorite creations on earth

20110323-143225-pistachio-honey-butter-primary.jpg

brings me back to being a kid when we had the purple and green ketchups lol
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Must... get... mind.. out.... of... gutter...
    That said, I enjoy almond butter now.
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I just tried cashew butter for the first time...yum...never seen pistachio anywhere. Havent tried almond butter yet either, but Im sure its delish too!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I like almond and chashew butters, but nothing will ever be better than good old crunchy pb
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked on almond butter, prefer it to peanut butter by far. I haven't seen any others yet to try.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    LOL SORRY!! It eat easier to put nut butters than to type out all the different kinds!

And I LOVE Almond butter, it's my favorite! It's just more expensive lmao! But I eat PB everyday with almonds as my fat intake. :p

Don't forget rainbow colored bread! ;)
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    not a huge peanut butter fan..but i love some toast with almond butter and nutella..yummmy!
  • crazeedeysi
    crazeedeysi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Peanut Butter! I'm using the all natural creamy of course, I have it everyday probably twice! Tastes great in my chocolate protein shakes!
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I get my fat from peanut butter :p
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY misread the title teehee

I love almond butter, cashew butter... I do like peanut butter though I think there is better out there :) I'd love to try pistachio butter!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Misleading title.

I am disappoint.
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I used to be obsessed with peanut butter! But I didn't like the natural kind very much, and the processed kind isn't that good for you. Plus, peanuts aren't great for weight loss. My favorite is raw almond butter. Omg it's so delicious!
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    There are lots of nut butter lovers on mfp. I have almond butter or peanut butter almost every day.
    Yesterday I had hemp butter. It looked awful ( green) but tasted terrific:)
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I love peanut, almond, cashew, and hazelnut butters. I'm also a fan of Bulk Barns sunflower seed butter. It's nommy when I can get my hands on it.
  • PepperWorm
    Options
    I used to be obsessed with peanut butter! But I didn't like the natural kind very much, and the processed kind isn't that good for you. Plus, peanuts aren't great for weight loss. My favorite is raw almond butter. Omg it's so delicious!

Sources?

I have peanut butter once a day. It's all about that calorie deficit.
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Sources?

It has nothing to do with the calories or fat content. That's why I eat almond butter-it's still 180 calories and 16 grams of fat for 2 tablespoons. It has the possibility of affecting your thyroid gland than other nuts--and I have had thyroid problems in the past. I probably should have worded it differently--it effects MY weight loss. And almonds are naturally better for you. If you're eating all natural peanut butter, all the power to you. But I personally didn't like the taste. And peanut butter from brands like Jif and Skippy aren't worth it, to me. :)
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My faves are peanut butter and tahini :)
  • iyabean
    iyabean Posts: 30
    Options
    Almond butter, peanut butter, cashew butter, hazelnut butter... I love them all. * q*
  • PepperWorm
    Options

Sources?

It has nothing to do with the calories or fat content. That's why I eat almond butter-it's still 180 calories and 16 grams of fat for 2 tablespoons. It has the possibility of affecting your thyroid gland than other nuts--and I have had thyroid problems in the past. I probably should have worded it differently--it effects MY weight loss. And almonds are naturally better for you. If you're eating all natural peanut butter, all the power to you. But I personally didn't like the taste. And peanut butter from brands like Jif and Skippy aren't worth it, to me. :)

In the future, make sure not to imply that peanuts are not good for weight loss for everyone else. If you can pinpoint peanut butter/peanuts to being a problem for you, that's your prerogative.
  • twinmoon
    twinmoon Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Love nut butters, especially Justin's Almond Butter - can't go a day without it. :)