Premium

Options
Does anyone pay for premium here if so can you please tell me how much is costs per month/ year.
I have been looking for a price everywhere here and it doesn’t show a price
Thanks

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    It varies by country.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    I don't have premium, but your question made me curious, so I tried to find out. I got all the way to the page where they were asking for my credit card information, and they still hadn't told me what they planned to charge me.

If some other site I wasn't familiar with did that, it would raise warning flags for me, and I would hesitate to do business with them. With MFP, I'm inclined to think it's just one more example of how poorly designed the website is.
  • j225165
    j225165 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in Canada
  • kyzas10
    kyzas10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its 9.99 a month in the usa
  • Alatariel75
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I don't have premium, but your question made me curious, so I tried to find out. I got all the way to the page where they were asking for my credit card information, and they still hadn't told me what they planned to charge me.

If some other site I wasn't familiar with did that, it would raise warning flags for me, and I would hesitate to do business with them. With MFP, I'm inclined to think it's just one more example of how poorly designed the website is.

How odd. In the app i have an offer for a free 14 day trial and as soon as i click Start Trial, it gives me prices. I'm in Australia, it's $12.99 a month or $65 a year, here.

Edit to add: Just checked the web version, and I click "Premium" then "Upgrade to Premium" and immediately get prices.

kx71y4zdscuu.jpg
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options

How odd. In the app i have an offer for a free 14 day trial and as soon as i click Start Trial, it gives me prices. I'm in Australia, it's $12.99 a month or $65 a year, here.

Edit to add: Just checked the web version, and I click "Premium" then "Upgrade to Premium" and immediately get prices.

I was using the website, and I'm in the U.S. The ordering page seemed ... less than fully functional, as step 1 said "choose plan" but there was nothing clickable to do so. I guess they can't give you a price until you choose a plan, but it still seemed pretty poor disclosure, customer service, business practice, etc.
  • Alatariel75
    Options

I was using the website, and I'm in the U.S. The ordering page seemed ... less than fully functional, as step 1 said "choose plan" but there was nothing clickable to do so. I guess they can't give you a price until you choose a plan, but it still seemed pretty poor disclosure, customer service, business practice, etc.

Ahhh, yeah it sounds like the page might be glitchy then, because the "Choose Plan" on mine has the plans, with prices, as clickable content.

I'm not surprised.