Looking for friends losing 100+

Options
Hey guys I'm looking for some more friends on here, I need to lose a LOT of weight. Over 150lbs, I have lost 21lbs so far, I'm on here daily
Feel free to add me!

Thanks ❤

Replies

• tattooedeyes
    tattooedeyes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    After having my first daughter i got pregnant with my next daughter 5 weeks later after delivery, I’ve been exclusively breastfeeding her for 9 months so i haven’t took the dieting real seriously but now I’m ready to crack down and lose 150 pounds
  • BananableLector
    BananableLector Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I need to lose around 150lbs and tired of restarting. I have a bow flex Max I need to dust off and FINALLY get rid of the weight. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100 to lose. Been starting out slow making better food choices and taking walks. So far I’ve lost 5 pounds.
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Added you ladies!
  • MiakaYuki89
    MiakaYuki89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 94 pounds to lose! Today is day one for me but I’m here on the journey with ya! Plessse feel free to add (:
  • apc7687
    apc7687 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    100+ here!! Only managed to loose n keep off 2lbs in one year...time to hit it hard!! :#
  • taram0128
    taram0128 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is my first day! I have exactly 153 pounds to lose! This is my first real attempt at learning to eat healthier to lose weight. I'm looking forward to making new connections here, I need others for motivation!
    How do I add people?
    ♡~Tara
  • apc7687
    apc7687 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Crazy question..
    ..How do you "get friends" on here?
  • tiffh2410
    tiffh2410 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 85 pounds total to lose. I decided to set myself a small goal at first which is 40 pounds to lose by the end of September, then set a new goal after I lose the first 40. I would love to have some people along with me threw this and would love to help others too. Good luck ladies.
  • Sweetp6712
    Sweetp6712 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to over 200 lbs. I have a long way to go to reach my goals the hard part ia working on my eating
  • Galpin2016
    Galpin2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also have alot to lose.....would love to have some buddies to keep me motivated! I have been doing Keto and have lost 7 lbs so far!
  • studjusrite
    studjusrite Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Tryna lose 25 pounds
  • jdunigan2008
    jdunigan2008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I have been overweight for my entire life .
    At 7 I weighed 107
    At 12 I weighed 160
    At 14 I was down to 130. Got involved in sports and was I healthy 135-140 until I got a knee injury when struck by a car at 16.
    Steadily gained weight until my late teens, early 20,s. Then I hovered around 220-240.
    Two kids later. No time for myself. Shift work and in a loveless marriage, a cancer scare that resulted in a HUGE double hernia. And now I sit. A week ago, I weighed 331. Down ten pounds now. Highly motivated and I understand the motivation for us severely overweight people. Our goals are different. “@!! The beach body. I JUST WANT TO FIT IN THE AIRPLANE SEAT. If you want me on your friend list I am sure we can help each other. As for a goal, perhaps to weigh 175. Won’t know until I am there. My first goal is 80 pounds in 8 months (aggressive, I know, but I want to go kayaking with my son in August ).
  • ladylilly7
    ladylilly7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 357lbs needing to get down to 200, so a long way to go just started and could def. use friends to encourage me along the way
  • brideofsuperman
    brideofsuperman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me! A few years ago I lost close to 100lbs and now I have gained 60lbs of it back. Excuses for days and a pregnancy; but truthfully I have eaten whatever I want whenever I wanted. So here I am back to the grind... First goal is to lose the 60lbs I’ve gained back. Then I’ll still be overweight lol. One pound at a time, one step at a time, one better decision at a time.
  • mrsstokes2018
    mrsstokes2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya I’m looking to lose 140-150lbs. I’m also looking for friends to motivate me and let me motivate them along the way. I’m 32 next month, finished havignmy
    Babies so time to get my body in good shape for me x