Looking for resistant bands used in 80 day obession

Options
I have a beach body on demand subscription. I am doing a little obsessed first. I am looking at ordering the resistance bands. I don't wish to get the beach body brand ones as they come in a 50 dollar kit in US dollars and I don't need the other items. Any feedback on knock off bands? They look very appealing to me as I can change up level of resistance and exercises in first 2 workouts are very do-able for a beginner

Replies

• kitzykarly
    kitzykarly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Resistance bands can be super cheap! I got mine from PT clinic, and they have spools of them. They just pull out a length and cut it off. I wonder if you could go somewhere that offers Physical therapy and see if they'll sell it to you, or even just give it to you.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Supermel wrote: »

Wow these look great! Good price too! I might buy some...with a book of exercises!
  • kitzykarly
    kitzykarly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's a great deal! I'd go for it if I didn't already have bands!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    only thing i'd check is the length . . . those seem to be 12 inches, so is that long enough for what you want to do?

if not, then i second the theraband tape from many physiotherapists. the people i buy it from nominally charge two bucks / foot, but their idea of a 'foot' is pretty eyebally and it usually comes out even cheaper than that.
  • spatula69
    spatula69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I bought those bands you added to do your message of the 7th, I found them difficult to use. Not being slim, they do tend to roll up and I have had one split, I was not doing anything it was not designed to do. Even when they roll up they are still affective I do use them, it just takes a bit of getting used to.
    I have got one you have to tie and that is a little easier as it is wider. Good luck, hope this was helpful :-)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Resistance bands are very inexpensive. Look on amazon. I got bands from target, a set of three for $16 and resistance loops for like... $10 I think.