Bye Bye Boobs...

I've lost 8 lbs since July 1-so roughly a month or 2 lbs per week. I've been tracking and exercising and not eating back the cals I've burned. Wellll this is all fine and good but why do I always lose my boobs first thing?! I like my C cup and while I wouldn't mind the band size (38) being smaller I don't want to lose volume. Last summer when I was weight training like a maniac, my boobs got smaller but looked perkier because my pec muscles were nice and strong. I injured my lower back swinging a 40 lb kettlebell (under the supervision of my trainer at the time) and took 6 months to recover. So now I'm back to the gym again and dropping weight and while I'm happy with my results so far, I am sad to find my bra swallowing me. Thanks for the vent, I guess take the bad with the good-at least I'm getting healthier!

Replies

• Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    I totally understand. I went from a DD to a C. I'm trying to hold on tight to the rest of my girls.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Yeah, mine are getting smaller too. :laugh:
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    why can't the stomach be the first place you see change...?!?....i hate it.
    just venting along with you
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Different people lose in different places. I never lost mine so had to have very expensive painful surgery instead - so at least you don't have that issue!
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    i'm only a B cup so mine are non existent.....lol
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    I went from a DDD to a C cup so I totally share your pain. By the time I am finished I will be lucky to be a B cup.
  • manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Different people lose in different places. I never lost mine so had to have very expensive painful surgery instead - so at least you don't have that issue!

Nope I'm going to have a very painful expensive surgery to enhance them... byebye Barely B's... lol I to am a victim of boobs disapearing!! lol
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Hey Ill give up the top as long as the bottom goes with it!!!!!!!!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    My wife went from a D to a DDD as she's been losing weight. If the band shrinks faster than the boob, you could gain a cup size ...
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    feeling the same, but then i always ask myself would i prefer to be at the weight i was at, while i loved my boobs the way they were i was carrying an uncomfortable amount of fat on my upper tummy so you win some you loose some i guess, i'm trying to maintain now and not loose anymore off them :(
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    My wife went from a D to a DDD as she's been losing weight. If the band shrinks faster than the boob, you could gain a cup size ...
    This is what happened with me, although I went from a 40C to a 36D. I actually had a lot of trouble finding a size because I was convinced I was still a C, but I kept getting under-boob. o:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    This is what happened with me, although I went from a 40C to a 36D. I actually had a lot of trouble finding a size because I was convinced I was still a C, but I kept getting under-boob. o:

There were a lot of tears the day she spent 4 hours bra shopping and found nothing that fit or felt good. Finally took a proper fitting at Victoria's Secret for her to realize what had happened. Going UP a cup never entered her mind .. everything's smaller, right??
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Happened to me too when I dropped a few lbs ;)
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Happened to me too when I dropped a few lbs ;)

No telling how many cups sizes I've gone down.
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    I feel you. I was a 38C and now I'm a 36B. It was a drastic change since my regular size was 38C, I got pregnant and gave birth in May of this year. Went from the 38C to a 38DD during breast feeding. Issues with breastfeeding and now I'm a 36B. I don't see why I can't lose weight everywhere except my breast and *kitten*.
  • ksuetorres
    ksuetorres Posts: 139 Member
    I'm practically back into a training bra. oh well, thin is better! :ohwell:
  • I'm worried about this, too... luckily atm, I'm losing mostly in my hips and lower tummy.

I figure, with all the money I'm saving on food, I can put some away and if the girls decide to bail on me, I can just buy more. Not exactly the same, but win some lose some.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    My boobs got smaller but so did my band size so in all if they stayed the same size it would look like they were growing. Looking back I laugh at the fact I was worried about losing boobs. They're a lot perkier now.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Thanks for the vent, I guess take the bad with the good-at least I'm getting healthier!
    Well, you wanted to lose fat... you are! I know as a guy I'm supposed to be into big boobs but I'm just not. Healthy-looking women are attractive with all body types.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    My boobs got smaller but so did my band size so in all if they stayed the same size it would look like they were growing. Looking back I laugh at the fact I was worried about losing boobs. They're a lot perkier now.

thanks for this. it's nice to hear not to have to worry so much. :flowerforyou:
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Oh yeah! Funny how that always happens. I lost 11 pounds and my boobies have definitely gotten a bit smaller. There's a difference in firmness.

The good thing is..... after we lose all our weight and look thin and cute, we can always go BUY A NEW PAIR!! :laugh:
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Hey Ill give up the top as long as the bottom goes with it!!!!!!!!

This ^^ for sure Invest in a padded bra and carry on!
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Thanks for the vent, I guess take the bad with the good-at least I'm getting healthier!
    Well, you wanted to lose fat... you are! I know as a guy I'm supposed to be into big boobs but I'm just not. Healthy-looking women are attractive with all body types.

Well God Bless you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    'eh, boobs are overrated.

:frown:

But then again, no one pumps my gas for me....
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Hmmm I haven't lost my boobs. I wonder how much I have to lose before they start to disappear.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    'eh, boobs are overrated.

:frown:

But then again, no one pumps my gas for me....

That would be life changing......
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member

Nope I'm going to have a very painful expensive surgery to enhance them... byebye Barely B's... lol I to am a victim of boobs disapearing!! lol

LOL not to nitpick, but implants are a piece of cake (money and pain-wise) compared to a reduction
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    You need to move to NJ-we don't pump our own gas here ;). It's nice to hear that
    not all men are boob obsessed but I rather like the set bestowed upon me :)
  • This is going to sound crazy, but I was diagnosed with celiacs disease a little over a year ago and I have gained 2 cup sizes since cutting the wheat out of my diet. My weight has gone up (about 20 pounds) but I wear a smaller dress size. Crazy what eating what the body needs (and cutting out what it doesn't) can do!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    I havn't lost any of mine yet , Im sure I will tho, im 42D wouldnt mind to be a 38 D:blushing: