Bye Bye Boobs...

Options
I've lost 8 lbs since July 1-so roughly a month or 2 lbs per week. I've been tracking and exercising and not eating back the cals I've burned. Wellll this is all fine and good but why do I always lose my boobs first thing?! I like my C cup and while I wouldn't mind the band size (38) being smaller I don't want to lose volume. Last summer when I was weight training like a maniac, my boobs got smaller but looked perkier because my pec muscles were nice and strong. I injured my lower back swinging a 40 lb kettlebell (under the supervision of my trainer at the time) and took 6 months to recover. So now I'm back to the gym again and dropping weight and while I'm happy with my results so far, I am sad to find my bra swallowing me. Thanks for the vent, I guess take the bad with the good-at least I'm getting healthier!

Replies

• Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. I went from a DD to a C. I'm trying to hold on tight to the rest of my girls.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yeah, mine are getting smaller too. :laugh:
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    why can't the stomach be the first place you see change...?!?....i hate it.
    just venting along with you
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Different people lose in different places. I never lost mine so had to have very expensive painful surgery instead - so at least you don't have that issue!
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i'm only a B cup so mine are non existent.....lol
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I went from a DDD to a C cup so I totally share your pain. By the time I am finished I will be lucky to be a B cup.
  • manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Different people lose in different places. I never lost mine so had to have very expensive painful surgery instead - so at least you don't have that issue!

Nope I'm going to have a very painful expensive surgery to enhance them... byebye Barely B's... lol I to am a victim of boobs disapearing!! lol
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hey Ill give up the top as long as the bottom goes with it!!!!!!!!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    My wife went from a D to a DDD as she's been losing weight. If the band shrinks faster than the boob, you could gain a cup size ...
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    feeling the same, but then i always ask myself would i prefer to be at the weight i was at, while i loved my boobs the way they were i was carrying an uncomfortable amount of fat on my upper tummy so you win some you loose some i guess, i'm trying to maintain now and not loose anymore off them :(
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    My wife went from a D to a DDD as she's been losing weight. If the band shrinks faster than the boob, you could gain a cup size ...
    This is what happened with me, although I went from a 40C to a 36D. I actually had a lot of trouble finding a size because I was convinced I was still a C, but I kept getting under-boob. o:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    This is what happened with me, although I went from a 40C to a 36D. I actually had a lot of trouble finding a size because I was convinced I was still a C, but I kept getting under-boob. o:

There were a lot of tears the day she spent 4 hours bra shopping and found nothing that fit or felt good. Finally took a proper fitting at Victoria's Secret for her to realize what had happened. Going UP a cup never entered her mind .. everything's smaller, right??
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Happened to me too when I dropped a few lbs ;)
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Happened to me too when I dropped a few lbs ;)

No telling how many cups sizes I've gone down.
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I was a 38C and now I'm a 36B. It was a drastic change since my regular size was 38C, I got pregnant and gave birth in May of this year. Went from the 38C to a 38DD during breast feeding. Issues with breastfeeding and now I'm a 36B. I don't see why I can't lose weight everywhere except my breast and *kitten*.
  • ksuetorres
    ksuetorres Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm practically back into a training bra. oh well, thin is better! :ohwell:
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    I'm worried about this, too... luckily atm, I'm losing mostly in my hips and lower tummy.

I figure, with all the money I'm saving on food, I can put some away and if the girls decide to bail on me, I can just buy more. Not exactly the same, but win some lose some.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    My boobs got smaller but so did my band size so in all if they stayed the same size it would look like they were growing. Looking back I laugh at the fact I was worried about losing boobs. They're a lot perkier now.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the vent, I guess take the bad with the good-at least I'm getting healthier!
    Well, you wanted to lose fat... you are! I know as a guy I'm supposed to be into big boobs but I'm just not. Healthy-looking women are attractive with all body types.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My boobs got smaller but so did my band size so in all if they stayed the same size it would look like they were growing. Looking back I laugh at the fact I was worried about losing boobs. They're a lot perkier now.

thanks for this. it's nice to hear not to have to worry so much. :flowerforyou: