Hershey’s sugar free chocolate syrup

Got some syrup for Christmas and it looks amazing. But I have no idea what to do with it (other than pour it over ice cream) as I’m in the UK and we don’t usually have it over here.

Anyone from the US got any clever low calorie ideas please?

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Mix it with milk, add it to coffee, add it to sweet toast, with fruit, over pastries, into oatmeal/porridge
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,703 Member
    I used to douse my greek yogurt with it along with some added cut of strawberries.
  • kemoon0915
    kemoon0915 Posts: 113 Member
    I like to slice up a banana and dip it in chocolate syrup
  • tmlashta
    tmlashta Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2018
    kemoon0915 wrote: »
    I like to slice up a banana and dip it in chocolate syrup

this^^
    Try freezing the banana first too. yummy frozen desert! or I add to my chocolate protein shake to make it taste more chocolatey :)
  • JRSINAZ
    JRSINAZ Posts: 158 Member
    Good with oatmeal
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited January 2018
    Hot chocolate! Or add to your coffee, I really love hot chocolate, with a spoonful of instant decaf coffee (we don't really do normal coffee at our house, except for the flavor once in a while)and some peppermint syrup at bedtime. Over pancakes instead of syrup, with some fruits...
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Momepro wrote: »
    Hot chocolate! Or add to your coffee, I really love hot chocolate, with a spoonful of instant decaf coffee (we don't really do normal coffee at our house, except for the flavor once in a while)and some peppermint syrup at bedtime. Over pancakes instead of syrup, with some fruits...

I had the same thought. I’ve ordered some sugar free peppermint syrup to make peppermint mochas with. We can’t get them over here so I guess I’ll make my own!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Got some syrup for Christmas and it looks amazing. But I have no idea what to do with it (other than pour it over ice cream) as I’m in the UK and we don’t usually have it over here.

Anyone from the US got any clever low calorie ideas please?

I use the Protein works version every day almost.
    I put it in over night oats, on Greek 0% yoghurt, over grilled bananas, in the 40 calories hot chocolate, on weetabix.

I could go on. You can use it on anything sweet.
  • gothoats
    gothoats Posts: 6 Member
    aeloine wrote: »
    Mix it with milk, add it to coffee, add it to sweet toast, with fruit, over pastries, into oatmeal/porridge
    Definitely agree! I use sugar free syrup in oatmeal all the time and love it. You can bake it in some recipes too if you cook