Healthy amount of water

Win_1
Win_1 Posts: 16 Member
Is there a certain amount of water you should be drinking everyday or should you just drink as much as you want?

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    But, but, but.....
    I've got a 1970's bathroom and the toilet is harvest gold, I can't tell what shade of yellow my pee is. Aaah if only it was the delightful blue shade so I could have green pees.

Most people can just drink to their thirst level- don't forget there is liquid in food too.

I generally have 1.5-2 litres of water and 2 cups of coffee, others need more; others less.

The colour is the best indicator.

Cheers, h.
    (Sorry for the silly post- the toilet is h-gold, so I always have a smile at the colour comparison advice)
  • cs2thecox
    cs2thecox Posts: 533 Member
    I find making an effort to get 1.5l during my work day gets me there.
    I also have some coffee or tea, maybe a diet coke with lunch, and probably a couple of glasses of water at home in the evening, so I come in more like 2.5l or more.

But yes, pee colour.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    But, but, but.....
    I've got a 1970's bathroom and the toilet is harvest gold, I can't tell what shade of yellow my pee is. Aaah if only it was the delightful blue shade so I could have green pees.

Most people can just drink to their thirst level- don't forget there is liquid in food too.

I generally have 1.5-2 litres of water and 2 cups of coffee, others need more; others less.

The colour is the best indicator.

Cheers, h.
    (Sorry for the silly post- the toilet is h-gold, so I always have a smile at the colour comparison advice)

:lol: You, crazy lady, deserve an updated bathroom! I remember all that harvest gold and brownish olive green and orange. I blame the 80's neon trend on that 70's interior design aesthetic :wink: