Graveyard Shift

Options
Does anyone work graveyard 9pm - 6am shift? How do you log your food? Do you eat at night? I eat at 6:30am then usually sleep from 8 to 4pm then I have a light snack in the neighborhood of 250 calories and then don’t usually eat again until 12 or 1am. Wondering how you would log your meals? I want to get the most accurate calorie consumption tally. It’s really challenging to track because you get shorted on one side and seem to have extra time in the other way. Any advice or comments would be great!

Replies

• NR81206
    NR81206 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My day starts when I wake up and ends when I go to bed. So I log all my food on the same day, because I refuse to wake up with calories taken away from me. When MFP starts over at midnight I just go back to the previous day and log it or it's already pre-logged, because I take my food to work. I work 7pm-7am & I usually sleep from 7:30 am till 2:30-3pm. I eat around 3:30-4 what I consider breakfast, Dinner with my family at 6:30pm and then my next meal is around midnight at work, and a snack at 4-5 am.