taiquon Posts: 13 Member
?

Replies

• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    My man?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Is there such a thing as real talk in Chit Chat?

How you doin?
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Bootylicious!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    My man?
    6hp70laxsfae.jpg

• CaptainFantastic00
    #bad

But not like, too bad
  • Mewwwww
    Mewwwww Posts: 95 Member
    I'm bipolar, I'll tell you in my next moodswing.
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Had an awesome late afternoon hang-out sesh with a good friend... so, awesome.
  • CaptainFantastic00

Is that how you're doing or the edit?
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Honestly I’m feeling terrible because no one has responded to my bachelor thread
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Much better than yesterday, so good!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Doing okay thank you for asking. Emotionally I'm a mess. However I am on track with my food logging and staying within my goals. I have been on track now for 16 whole days
  • All good from the road..
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Well I'm not bleeding, so things are okay I guess.
  • obedient670
    obedient670 Posts: 26 Member
    I’m hungry, but good.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    I had a realization this morning, when I awoke; that makes me being unable to become a Mother someday okay! I've babysat/raised, other people's children {including myself}; nearly my entire childhood but unlike those whom create families of their own, I was unable to choose to've children; at least that was my belief! However, I now know; that that's untrue because I always had, the ability; to choose to and/or not to care, for children! I wasn't ever forced to take care of myself, my siblings {I instead, had the option to contact; child protective services} and/or my Nephews, nor was I obligated; to take upon babysitting jobs otherwise {I luckily, was never; that poverty stricken}! Therefore within essence, I did choose to've children; I just didn't have all of them via ideal circumstances & unfortunately/fortunately, I won't; traditionally either! So why did I, also declare; this happenstance fortunate? While I might've chosen, to create children/a family of my own; during my early 20's rather than sometime afterwards & thus I'd have a child{ren} that'd currently be grown enough to not be completely helpless, I'd never be within a position as other parents're regardless of what age that I plausibly would've been if/when I could've bred to babysit/raise a potential/future grandchild{ren}; due to my disabilities! I believe me knowing this fate, prior to'ving children'd be a total disservice to them/our descendants; if I made the choice to breed thereafter! Thereby, I am finally at peace; concerning this once extremely painful tragedy!
  • taiquon
    taiquon Posts: 13 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

How you doin?
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

How you doin?
    Doing well just got a work out in after work now just relaxin
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Could be better
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    It's a cruel crazy beautiful world

At any one point in time I am a kaleidoscope of thoughts and emotions. Most of the time it all balances out into "I'm good". Sometimes I stress a bit more, sometimes I appreciate more.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    It's early, I have my coffee, and my house is quiet. I'm doing wonderful.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    It's a cruel crazy beautiful world

At any one point in time I am a kaleidoscope of thoughts and emotions. Most of the time it all balances out into "I'm good". Sometimes I stress a bit more, sometimes I appreciate more.

:heart: