Any challenges with supplements?

Options
I'm just curious what kind of challenges you guys might be having with taking supplements.

For me, I find it difficult to stay consistent on the weekends, some of them are quite expensive and depending on the supplement, some of them taste horrible.

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    No challenges. I only use protein powder. What is it you are trying to keep up with?
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I only take supplements of they are cheap, taste fine, and proven to be helpful. No challenges there.
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure i'd call it a challenge, but I do take supplements at work, and sometimes our snack area is out of any vegan source of fat, which is sort of annoying
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I forget to take my vitamins at night. I guess that is a challenge :/
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Other than the fact that about 99% of them don't do anything and are a waste of money?
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    What supplements are you taking exactly? Also why?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    The only challenge I've had is forgetting to take them, or forgotten if I've already taken them. I created a supplement column in my diary to keep track.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    What are you taking and why? I'm on daily meds and any supplements I take (B2 for migraine, D for lack of sun) I take with them. I have Medisafe app on my phone, which reminds me.