Hello, looking for a person/group of people for a weight loss warriors (Buddy's) lol

Options
~Go to the second paragraph if you don't wanna hear me blab about myself XD~

Hi my name is Brittany. I have struggled with my weight all my life and I have decided I have had enough of it! I have tried many different methods and finally I have come to the last straw...Actually taking accountability for what I eat and my activity lvls. Crazy I know... I have tried it all from juicing to fasting to pouring baking soda in my water to that weird powder stuff you put on your food in the commercials. But I have never committed to the real deal, eating right and exercising :# Its scary but I know I can do it!

So i'm here now recruiting other fed-up people like myself. What better way to stay motivated then a little competition and some people to keep you on track right? Instead of saying weight loss buddy... I found weight loss warriors a bit more cooler ( although corny :D ). Any way Hit me up if your interested idk how good the group messaging is on here or if they let you make group chats. If not there is always kik or discord we could use. Anyway if you are up for some pals to walk through the fire with you the let me know. :)

Replies