Moving up

Options
Last year was a big year...I finally broke up with my boyfriend of 11 years. I moved to another state right after that, in November. Before I left I was a gumnastics instructor, and got some exercise in playing on the trampoline and demonstrating skills. My bf never liked me goinv to the gym or to the park myself, he was a jealous type; of other man and of my attention (shoot I couldn't read a book without him getting mad about the lack of attention). Sorry, I'm rambling. Anyone, now I dont have to worry about all that. I'm settled in at my new joband home now, and I'm able to do what I want now! I love gymnastics but I'm too old to take classes for that, so my goal is calisthenics..the fun kind. I'm very flexible but most of my gymnastics moves don't require much strength...more flexibility and know-how....I use momentum to my advantage. Calisthenics, however, requires a lot more strength than I have. But playing and tricks are so much fun, I decided to put in the work, get stronger so I can work out the fun way. I just got on my fitness pal because although exercise is no problem, potatoes and chocolate are. If I want to really have fun, I need to get rid of extra fat that I can't control. I sprained my ankle last year doing a back tuck, I landed to hard on one ankle. My form was really good, but I was overweight and you can't control where your fat flops when you do tricks! So I want to get rid of it. Anyway, I didn't proofread this..I know its long...If you read all this I'm amazed! And nice to meet you! I could use some friends on my journey to awesomeness!

Replies

• bionic_woman
    bionic_woman Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome TiffCK728! You'll find lots of encouragement on here. All the best :)