Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Motivation help!

I have started using this app a while ago but I always start to fall off about a month in. I really need to lose 50 pounds and could really use help and motivation from others! I like to help and motive as well! It's more about a healthier life for me then the weight loss but that's just a bonus :)

Replies

• Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Yes, I hear yeah. Also trying to figure out the ways and researching idea.

• janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    I Lost 50 pounds with this app in the past but also fell off the wagon. Feel free to add me for motivational support and accountability. Good luck this time! Keep moving forward, one foot in front of the other!
  • SDpanda619
    SDpanda619 Posts: 41 Member
    Best thing to do to keep consistent is to have short Nd long term goals. I always tell people that strength goals are a good way to go when you begin training because we get strong quickly.... in the beginning
  • RangeBoss
    RangeBoss Posts: 54 Member
    Good for you. I’m sure you will find a lot of support and encouragement here. Feel free to add me.