Newbie today

Options
Wantabe
Wantabe Posts: 50 Member
:blushing: Hi everyone. This is my first day today and am very excited about myfitnesspal. I know I will bug you to death asking questions, soooo, if I do just ignore me but I guarantee I won't go away. ha.ha. Glad to find a weight loss system that lets you communicate with others who are trying to do the same. I am just going to take it a day at a time and hopefully this time I will succeed. See Ya. Wantabe

Replies

• Wantabe
    Options
    :blushing: Hi everyone. This is my first day today and am very excited about myfitnesspal. I know I will bug you to death asking questions, soooo, if I do just ignore me but I guarantee I won't go away. ha.ha. Glad to find a weight loss system that lets you communicate with others who are trying to do the same. I am just going to take it a day at a time and hopefully this time I will succeed. See Ya. Wantabe
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you !!!

:flowerforyou:
    may
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here too. I'm really scared, but anxious. I have so many questions that I feel like I'm gonna drive everyone crazy. Copy and paste replies into my "journal" so i don't ask repeat questions.
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    I'm not quite as new as you, but almost. I have picked up a lot of valuable information and encouragement from reading the messages. Go to "Recent Posts" and just start reading! The only down side is all of the time potentially spent sedentary at the computer. People are so helpful and you can ask questions whenever you like. Welcome! :drinker:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    I too am pretty recent to MFP...:flowerforyou: Welcome ! Glad you're here ! Best to you on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • Wantabe
    Options
    Thx. will try recent posts to see if I can pick up any info. Thx. again. wantabe
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    Welcome to the board! Good luck with the weight loose! Don't worry about posting too many questions, we're here to help each other.