Morbidly Obese Finding Motivation

Options
Hey everyone my name is Marv and I’m a big guy. When I say big I’m mean I’m “huge” like the way Donald trump says it.

Replies

• Cmwkburd
    Cmwkburd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support if you'd like. I have quite a bit to lose myself
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm always up for new motivational friends, I found the more positive people in your life, the better/more likely I am to stick to it. Sometimes I have a terrible time remembering to log anything but I always try to stay within my calories and exercise goals. I have a very slow metabolism as well as a few other conditions that make it harder to lose weight as I have to (what seems like) push so much harder to lose anything. The only good thing (if you'd like to call it that) is that I really don't gain weight.. but as soon as my body hits the 195-200 pound mark, it laughs and I go back up to between 205-210. So, what I do put on, was just weight that I got to come off at some point lol.

I also try not to let others bring me down, as I'm hard enough on myself. No reason to let others do it as well. It seems to help, as listening to people has the opposite effect on me as it does other people. It pushes others to lose, it pushes me to eat. :/
  • Blueangel9
    Blueangel9 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Marv and I’m a big guy. When I say big I’m mean I’m “huge” like the way Donald trump says it.

• civpro1
    civpro1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Can add me for support, I too have a lot to lose.