3 days into Focus t25 and guess what??

Options
I began Focus T25 on Monday, July 29th. The week prior to beginning it, I weighed myself everyday and my weight was staying consistent at 220-220.6 and my waist was the same at 51 inches, all week...

Here has been my week so far:
Day 1: Cardio

This workout was not that bad. I loved it. However, since it was my first workout since I had my son, I did mostly modifications, but followed Shaun T whenever I could. Time really went by fast with this workout, but I still got my sweat on :)

Day 2: Speed 1.0

This workout was still pretty good and I could keep up for the most part. I struggle with anything related to arms :( Can't wait for tomorrow!

Day 3: Total Body Circuit

I hated this workout (but at the same time, loved it)!!!! I have absolutely no upper body strength. I followed Tania the entire workout, and it still kicked my butt! I'm going to repeat this again on Day 4 to try and get through more than tonight, I paused several times.

Day 4: Ab Intervals and Total Body Circuit (repeat)

Will be working out tonight around 11:30p.m. :)

BUT!!!!
This morning I was talking to my coach because I have been a little bummed out about not being able to make it through DVDs all the way with Shaun T and he wanted to know what my measurements were today.. SO, I went and took them and guess what?? I've lost 2 lbs, 1.5 inches from my waist, and 1 inch from my hips... YES!!! I've only been modifying mostly, but pushing myself as hard as I can until I can't go anymore, and it's already paying off.. :)

Replies

• 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    that's so awesome! great job!!!
    it's a great program!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    that is excellent! i also hate total body circuit! i love all the others but that one! i have only lost 1 lbs so far but i didn't expect to lose anything as i am only trying to lose body fat as i am now at my goal... so i hope in 30 days i will have something to post as well... MAn can you imagine what your results will be after the entire program, doesn't that make you excited!!!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I just got mine today and will start on Monday because I will be gone for the weekend. I am sitting here thinking I really want to try it now. Thank you for the inspiration.
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    that is excellent! i also hate total body circuit! i love all the others but that one! i have only lost 1 lbs so far but i didn't expect to lose anything as i am only trying to lose body fat as i am now at my goal... so i hope in 30 days i will have something to post as well... MAn can you imagine what your results will be after the entire program, doesn't that make you excited!!!!!

Oh yeah, like I said I wasn't even expecting anything since I've had to modify most of the workouts :) 1.5 inches in 3 days, imagine after 14 weeks!!!
  • kellsma
    kellsma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. Starting Monday!!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congratulations i can't wait to see the end result
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You started the same day as me! :) I LOVE this program. I sweat just as much as I did in Insanity and my heart rate gets just as high, but I am working out in half the time.

Oh, and don't be hard on yourself. You just had a baby and even if you didn't, these workouts can still be brutal. Congrats on your weightloss thus far