The Shingles Hangout

Options

Replies

• poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Thank you for putting things into perspective for me. I now understand the situation. Your initial stands for Varicella and this is the latent phase. So I have to weaken my immune system, be under a lot of stress to wake you up for a round 2, if you decide to manifest. This is ill and I'm not stinky yet.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Bump - I think I caught shingles from the paying to live with someone thread or the ghosting thread.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    Bump - I think I caught shingles from the paying to live with someone thread or the ghosting thread.

I think that you have to tell them you visited those threads prior to giving blood
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

I just spent waaaayyy more time than I’d care to admit trying to catch up on that ‘my boyfriend wants me to pay to live them him’ nonsense.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Bump. This thread looks good.

😂
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    My spidey sense is tingling
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I miss this guy. He was fun and had a fine appreciation for the various strains of herpes.
  • newmeadow
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I miss this guy. He was fun and had a fine appreciation for the various strains of herpes.

Looks like he died. Him and his chiseled butt chin.

No way. Herpes isn't even lethal. And I never saw a single sore in his chin dimple. Not that I was looking for one but still.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    Maybe she's born with it.

Maybe it's herpes.
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    If I shay everything like thish, doesh it count?
    Like, “Hi. I’m shingle.”
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    If I shay everything like thish, doesh it count?
    Like, “Hi. I’m shingle.”

Is your lisp contagious?
  • newmeadow
    Options

No way. Herpes isn't even lethal. And I never saw a single sore in his chin dimple. Not that I was looking for one but still.

I heard a rumour that passion pit on his face was like a petri dish for organisms. Hope he's in an unmarked grave somewhere.

Gosh that sounds like a hard burden to bear. If he's still around he should exfoliate with a walnut husk scrub from Bath and Bodyworks.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

I heard a rumour that passion pit on his face was like a petri dish for organisms. Hope he's in an unmarked grave somewhere.

Gosh that sounds like a hard burden to bear. If he's still around he should exfoliate with a walnut husk scrub from Bath and Bodyworks.

Maybe he's allergic, who knows. Nut allergies are common these days.

I hope he's not allergic to nutting.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    I do that with rice pudding.

Is that like nutmegging someone?