Spartan Race - Trifecta in TEXAS

Options
venuswolf
venuswolf Posts: 1 Member
For the 1st time in my life I plan to complete the Trifecta Race w Spartan...I am scared and excited. Any and all suggestions are welcome.
What was your 1st race?

Replies

• natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'd love to hear how it goes! I am planning to try and do Trifecta this year as well. I've never done a Spartan race, but I did Tough Mudder last year and had a blast. I look forward to the challenge of Spartan. The closest race to me is a sprint about three hours away, but I'm trying to talk my husband into some travel for the others. From what I've read, develop as much grip and upper body strength as you can. Good luck!
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Just have fun with them, they aren't that bad. Like all races try not to get too caught up at the starting line and go out too hot. Race at your own pace.

If you can con some friends into doing the races with you that is always fun if not just jump in with random people along the trail, the people are great and company makes things better.

I finished my trifecta last year with the Dallas beast and a good friend of mine has done the Austin route (alought I've never been to Austin) and both were enjoyed.