100+ to lose? I need motivation and support!!!!!!!!!

Options
I have been letting life just pass me by and purposely not be in photos because of the way I look. I don't want to be that person. I want to be happy being me, but it's harder than it sounds. I do know that when I'm eating good - regardless of my weight - I feel so much better, so I'm going to try to keep that in mind as I start over - for the 435th time!!!! PLEASE FRIEND ME IF YOU HAVE OVER 100 LBS TO LOSE SO WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!!

Replies

• alekaired404
    alekaired404 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You got this! You are beautiful, courageous and wonderful. You got it this time. The only person holding you back is yourself. Try to push past the negativity and embrace the fact that you're already doing so well. It's okay to fail, but don't beat yourself up over it, don't let it define who you are as a person. It's only temporary, you're strong and mighty and you will succeed. ❤️
  • heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm there with ya. I need to lose 150. Feel free to add me if you'd like. My diary is open and I'm going to eventually hit my goal.
  • goli777
    goli777 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Feel free to add me
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    We can do this!!!! I need to lose 140. One day or one meal at a time!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 100 plus to go and I need all the support I can get!
  • pushingoars
    pushingoars Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well, as MickyMo said, we can all do this together!
  • travelintray
    travelintray Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also have over 100 pounds to lose. Adding you!
  • mfrank09
    mfrank09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same here! Added you. We can do this!